Monday, February 14, 2011

Tracklisting - February 14th, 2011 - Sex Jams Week!

Mylo - "In My Arms"
Jürgen Page - "We Love (Original Mix)"
Reflekt - "Need To Feel Loved (Original Mix) feat Delline Bass"
Squarepusher - "My Red Hot Car (Girl)"
Groove Armada - "Paper Romance (Urchins Remix)"
Avicii, Sebastien Drums - "My Feelings For You (Original Mix)"
Ruff Loaderz & Cut Up Boys - "Music Sounds Better With You"
Spiller - "Groovejet (If This Ain-t Love) (Spiller-s Extended Remix)"
Reflekt - "Need To Feel Loved (Original Mix) feat Delline Bass"
Axwell - "I Found U (Remode Mix)"
Faithless - "Miss U Less See U More (Switch's Chops Mix)"
Potential Bad Boy - "You're Mine"
Candi Staton feat. The Source - "You Got The Love"
Groove Armada - "Love Sweet Sound"
Audio Bullys - "I'm In Love (Laidback Luke Remix)"
Benny Benassi - "Satisfaction"
Ellie Goulding - "Under The Sheets (Jakwob Remix)"
Crystal Waters - "100% Pure Love"
Martin Solveig - "I Want You - Mowglimix"
Armand Van Helden - "Je T'Aime (Switch Remix)"
Chocolate Puma, Bingo Players - "Touch Me - Bart B More Remix"
In The Club - "Turn You On - Mowgli Remix"
Martijn Ten Velden - "I Wish U Would (Hook And Sling Remix)"
D Ramirez Feat Dimitry Bobrov - "Pleasure Me (Original Mix)"
Robin S - "Show Me Love"
Cevin Fisher - "Love You Some More (Steve Lawler Mix)"
The Similou - "all this love (Tonite Only Mix)"
La Roux - "I'm Not Your Toy (Nero Remix)"
Fenech-Soler - "Lies (Doctor P Remix)"
DJ Arnie - "Heartbroken"
Simian Mobile Disco - "Cruel Intentions (feat. Beth Ditto) 
Juliet - "Avalon (Jacques Lu Cont Versus Remix)"
Filur - "You & I (Trentemoller Remix)"
Bent - "Magic Love (Ashley Beedle's Black Magic Vocal Mix)"
Mousse T - "Horny '98"

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment