Monday, January 24, 2011

KTUH and the Mix 'Til Six

I am a DJ at KTUH, the University of Hawaii at Manoa's college radio station, located in Honolulu on the island of Oahu. Check me out Monday mornings at 3-6 am Hawaii time, 6-9 am on the West Coast. I play electronic dance music and electronic influenced music and always try to trainspot the newest, hottest tracks.

You can listen to Hawaii's only alternative online at ktuh.org, in Honolulu at 90.3 FM, 89.9 FM on the Windward side and 91.3 FM on the North Shore and on digital cable channel 866.

We are staffed by volunteers and rely on donations to keep the radio station alive. Click here to donate.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work girl! I really enjoy tuning to your show every week. Thanks for getting me tuned into new artist and tracks. Check your email I left some links for ya. Stay safe and have a blast on your trip!
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your show DJ TJ! Do you have the tracklisting for Jun 30 by chance?

    ReplyDelete